top of page

WIC Breastfeeding

Peer Counselors

        WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselors are here to help clients make an informed decision on how to feed your baby. Once baby arrives clients have access to counselors with real life breastfeeding experience to help them get off to a good start. Some of the services offered by WIC breastfeeding peer counselors are:

-One-on-One support during pregnancy to help answer questions

-Someone available by phone on evening and weekends

-Help readily available as soon as baby arrives

-No cost to WIC eligible families


        For more information please contact your local breastfeeding peer counselor:



Arenac County

Tasha Prince

Office 989-846-5641 ext. 1122

Warmline (call or text anytime) 989-513-6313

Clare County 

Jazmyne Dulong

Office 989-539-6731 ext. 1236

Warmline (call or text anytime) 989-330-2616

Gladwin County

Kellie Elenbaas

Office 989-426-9431 ext. 1339

Warmline (call or text anytime) 989-506-5212

Isabella County

Taylor Davis

Office 989-773-5921 ext. 1220

Warmline (call or text anytime) 989-615-4533

Osceola County

Taylor Davis

Office 231-832-5532 ext. 1220

Warmline (call or text anytime) 989-615-4533

Roscommon County

Emily Sanford

Office 989-366-9166 ext. 1619

Warmline (call or text anytime) 989-289-7929

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).


USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

bottom of page