top of page
Radon (2).png


Radon is a naturally occurring, tasteless, colorless, odorless, radioactive gas. It can enter buildings through minor openings in the foundation floor or walls. Any home could have a radon problem regardless of age, energy efficiency, or foundation type. It is recommended that all homes are tested for radon. Home radon test kits are available at your local CMDHD office for $10. Every January, Radon Awareness Month, CMDHD provides radon test kits free of charge

bottom of page